Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer – Best way to do this in 2022
This is going to be a surprising article for those who want Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer system. This has been a very popular term on the internet about how we can transfer our money from Bkash wallet to Nagad wallet. But all the time google disappoints us by not giving any information on this. Most of us know that there is no such way of transferring your Bkash money to Nagad. But now the way is in your hand. So, let’s know how to transfer your money from Bkash to Nagad.
Why is the Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer Important?
There are so many reasons behind transferring money from Bkash to Nagad. Some are so important that they can save us from huge dangers. So, find some reasons why this is important.
- Cash Out Charge: We all know that the cash out charge of Bkash is more than Nagad. To avoid this extra cost of money transfer, we try to transfer our money from Bkash to Nagad.
- Proper Payment: Nowadays, we make a lot of payments using these methods. But sometimes, we find some people and companies only support Nagad as a payment method. In that situation, we need to use the Bkash to Nagad money transfer system.
- Different Offers: Telecom companies and some other companies provide offers on Nagad recharge or payment. In that situation, we need the Bkash to Nagad money transfer system.
- Not Having Agent: There are some areas where only Nagad is available, not Bkash. This may force you to use the Bkash to Nagad money transfer system.
These are some basic needs of using the Bkash to Nagad money transfer system. If you continue reading this article then you will learn everything.
Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer. How?
There is no direct or easy way to transfer your money from one wallet to another wallet. For this reason, we have to follow some tricks to do this. Here is that special section of your Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer ways.
- Step 1: To do this easily, first you have to go to the famous money exchanging website in Bangladesh btctobdt.
- Step 2: The second thing that you will have to do in Bkash to Nagad to transfer money from that site is to create your own account there.
- Step 3: When you create your account and verify your mail, you have to go to the home page of that site and select Bkash in the sent money option and Nagad in the receive option.
- Step 4: Then you have to select the amount you want from Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer. You may transfer from 100 tk to 100,000 at a time using this platform.
- Step 5: Then you have to provide your mail and Nagad number where you want to get your money. After that, you have to check the “I agree with terms and conditions” and exchange.
After this, the platform will receive money from your Bkash wallet and send the money to your Nagad account. This is the way by which you can transfer your Bkash wallet money to your Nagad wallet. I hope now you get a clear idea about the process of Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer.
Exchange cost in BTCtoBDT.com
In simple and short lines, the Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer charge is very low. It is even lower than the cashout rate of Nagad and Bkash. If you want to transfer your Bkash money to your Nagad wallet then you will have to pay only 1% of the BTC to the BDT authority.
Considering the need for that situation, this charge is very low. When we feel the need of transferring money from Bkash to Nagad, we know how important it is. In that situation, 1% is a very low amount. At this rate, you will have to pay only 10 tk per 1000 to transfer.
Is there any option to do this from the Official App?
We all know that Bkash and Nagad both have an official app. All the transactions and many other things are possible using these apps. There is nothing related to the mobile banking system that cannot be done by their app. But the Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer is not possible from these apps.
But Bangladesh Bank is thinking about this in recent times. If you have some money, you are the sole owner of that money. You may use that in any legal method. But as the system of not being able to transfer money from one wallet to another is restricting people to do this.
Thinking on this, the highest authority of Bangladesh’s finance system, Bangladesh Bank, is thinking of making the system of transferring the money from one wallet to another wallet. If that becomes true then both Bkash and Nagad apps will offer this Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer service to their users.
So, I hope you get the perfect solution to your Bkash to Nagad Money Transfer problem. We all wish this system will start very soon in Bangladesh that we can transfer our money from one wallet to another. Thanks for reading from us.